Skip to content
- We will meet or talk on the phone and discuss your goals for your life story project. The initial consultation is free.
- Together we will design a timeline for your project and outline the project step-by-step. All projects are client-driven and are tailored for each individual.
- You will talk, share, and reminisce during your interviews which will be in-person if possible. They will be audio recorded and given to you at the end of the project.
- You will provide photos, mementos and more to be scanned into your final book. These will all be returned to you.
- You will provide whatever information you have about your ancestors so our genealogist, Nancy Kingston, can start researching.
- After the interviews are complete transcribing, organizing, writing and editing take place. Each stage will be submitted for your approval so you’re sure the book is going in the direction you want.
- Trimark Press of Deerfield Beach will put together the completed book, including editing, proofreading, photo restoration and layout. You can order a hard or soft covered book, and e-book.
- What does it cost? Since each person’s story is unique and each project is individually tailored, prices vary. We can work with an hourly rate or flat rate for the entire project. When we discuss your project, I will give you an estimate of the project’s projected cost.